U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 5,000 clinicians and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
SR. CLINICAL RECRUITER
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AWESOME?
Opportunity: With an employment brand unmatched in our industry, high growth demand for the next several years, and a Talent Acquisition team committed to winning the war for talent this is an optimal opportunity for an experienced recruiter looking to take the next step in their career.
Connection and Growth: The Senior Recruiter will have the unique opportunity to build trusting relationships across many business units and locations throughout Arizona, Nevada, and Washington, influencing talent acquisition delivery for clinical programs valued up to several hundred million dollars
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Provide full-cycle recruiting support across multiple hospital and surgical facilities in Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Seattle by performing individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting and functional roles to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, and negotiating offers.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying sourcing best practices, and Utilizing sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
• Coordinate with our school recruitment program team to maintain and grow our pipeline of candidates graduating from residency and fellowship programs
• Work directly with business and clinical leaders to understand business goals, external market trends, competitive intelligence, and determine next steps and integrate recruiting best practices and / or process improvements to further company goals.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and clinical leadership committees to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
• Be proactive; actively engage with hiring managers and clinical leadership committees, developing attractive job descriptions and creative sourcing strategies, and providing ongoing status of overall activities and candidates.
• Some travel required (10-15%) to regional company locations and relevant conferences.
• Local remote / partial work-from-home options available.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4-8 years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience in the healthcare field, preferably in direct physician or nurse recruitment
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies.
• Experience and subject matter knowledge of the relationship between workforce planning and forecasting job needs enabling you to collaborate with business leaders
• Experienced in building, cultivating and sustaining networks of qualified, passive candidates and creating mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
• Success in applying advanced recruiting fundamentals to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating, and onboarding.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
• Must be results oriented and have the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Proven track record of providing recruiting support to multi-site operations and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically-dispersed staff at all levels.
• Experience with large scale ATS systems such as Taleo, iCIMS, or similar systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.