U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 5,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team, you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
• Provide full-cycle recruiting support across multiple hospital and surgical facilities in the South Texas region by performing individual full life cycle technical and non-technical recruiting and functional roles to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, submitting, and negotiating offers.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in attracting and recruiting talent, applying sourcing best practices, and Utilizing sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
• Coordinate with our school recruitment program team to maintain and grow our pipeline of candidates graduating from residency and fellowship programs
• Work directly with business and clinical leaders to understand business goals, external market trends, competitive intelligence, and determine next steps and integrate recruiting best practices and / or process improvements to further company goals.
• Collaborate with hiring managers and clinical leadership committees to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
• Be proactive; actively engage with hiring managers and clinical leadership committees, developing attractive job descriptions and creative sourcing strategies, and providing ongoing status of overall activities and candidates.