U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP. We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
• Perform focused bedside evaluation of patients.
• Review medical record including physician/consultation notes, lab and diagnostic test results; formulate a plan of care based on this data.
• Pain care will include various pain catheters, non-catheter pain management techniques and preparing patients to use home auto infusing disposable peripheral nerve catheters upon hospital discharge and then following those patients via phone or app interface while the catheters are in place.
• Assist physicians in placement and management of peripheral nerve catheters.
• Manage complex patient problems, patient and family communication, and care planning needs.
• Combine clinical practice with education, research, consultation and leadership.
• Work directly with anesthesia department physicians, medical staff and administration, patients and family members to ensure quality care across the continuum as an expert in pain management.
• Teaching floor and ICU staff about novel approaches to pain control and acting as a clinical resource for them
• There will often be a high degree of autonomy in managing floor patients, but there will always be a pain doctor available for immediate consultation.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Master’s Degree in Nursing.
• Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program.
• Current ACLS certification
• Current Washington State Advanced Practice Nursing license
• Active DEA, including NPI provider number
• A desire to work with acute pain patients
USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.