U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
The HR business partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in the business units they support. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues and acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
• Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources Management, or a closely related field
• A minimum of 5 years exempt level Human Resources experience
Knowledge and Skills:
• Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resources
• Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred
• Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy
• Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues
• Must maintain strict confidentiality
• Communicate well with the employees and public
• Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or law
• The ability to research and analyze various different type of data information
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to read, write, and speak English