U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is actively recruiting a Senior Clinical Recruiter to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for the successful recruitment of physicians and advanced practitioners in Florida, Maryland and other locations as needed. This position could be remote or based in any of our practice locations. Duties include sourcing, screening, recruitment, coordinating of interviews, referencing, pre-employment credentialing and negotiating employment offers.
USAP is the largest single specialty anesthesiology practice in the country with over 3,500 team members. Our premier practices serve the most prominent hospital systems in growing metropolitan areas including Denver, CO; Jacksonville, Orlando & Fort Myers, FL; Las Vegas, NV; Dallas & Houston, TX and Seattle, WA. USAP was built by and for high-performing, anesthesiologist-led groups to focus on delivering the highest quality patient care and excellent clinical outcomes. Our strong leadership team is fully committed to this goal and represents the best of a cross-section of industries, including: anesthesiology, healthcare, IT, development, finance, legal, compliance, HR, hospital relations and payer contracting.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or Human Resources with five years Recruitment or related work experience, Associate Degree in a related field with 10+ years of recruitment or related experience OR a high school diploma with two years of additional schooling and 10+ years of recruitment or related experience.
2. Sound knowledge of recruitment and retention procedures.
3. Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to work effectively with physicians, advanced practitioners and administrative members.
5. The ability to use computer and software programs.
6. Knowledgeable on state and federal employment laws.
7. Ability to travel for daytime and overnight to various USAP locations as well as state and national meetings.
1. Fellow of Associate of Staff Physician Recruiters (FASPR) or equivalent.
2. Five years of physician and/or advanced practitioner recruitment experience with an emphasis on anesthesia providers.
US Anesthesia Partners, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.