U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
We are proud of our inclusive people culture that supports our associates to perform at their best. USAP is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates with physician services or related health care experience is a plus. We offer a competitive benefits package.
U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is actively recruiting a Clinical Recruiter to join our growing team. This position will be based in Houston, Texas and will be responsible for the successful recruitment of physicians and advanced practitioners. Duties include sourcing, screening, recruitment, coordinating of interviews, referencing, pre-employment credentialing and negotiating employment offers.
Houston is an international city that retains its Southern charm as "The Bayou City" truly has something for everyone. As the fourth largest city in the United States, Houston is an economic powerhouse, home to 24 companies on the Fortune 500 list, and a world-leader in medicine. The Texas Medical Center, just outside of Downtown Houston, is the largest in the world with 47 of the best hospital and medical research institutions and a local economic impact of over $10 billion per year.
Outside of work, Houstonians enjoy a thriving professional arts scene. Houston is one of only four cities in the U.S. with professional resident companies in ballet, opera, symphony & theater. The Museum District, a collection of 19 museums, galleries, cultural & community centers. Moderate year-round temperatures make it easy to get out and enjoy the 650+ urban green spaces throughout the city. With easy access to state parks, the Gulf of Mexico, and various lakes, Houston is a great place to live, work, and play.
USAP is the largest single specialty anesthesiology practice in the country with over 3,500 team members. Our premier practices serve the most prominent hospital systems in growing metropolitan areas including Denver, CO; Jacksonville, Orlando & Fort Myers, FL; Las Vegas, NV; Dallas & Houston, TX and Seattle, WA.
USAP was built by and for high-performing, anesthesiologist-led groups to focus on delivering the highest quality patient care and excellent clinical outcomes. Our strong leadership team is fully committed to this goal and represents the best of a cross-section of industries, including: anesthesiology, healthcare, IT, development, finance, legal, compliance, HR, hospital relations and payer contracting.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or Human Resources with 1 year of clinical recruitment or related work experience, Associate Degree in a related field with 5+ years of clinical recruitment or related experience OR a high school diploma with two years of additional schooling and 5+ years of clinical recruitment or related experience.
2. Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
3. Ability to work effectively with physicians, advanced practitioners and administrative members.
4. The ability to use computer and software programs.
5. Ability to travel for daytime and overnight to various USAP locations as well as state and national meetings.
1. Associate or Diplomate of the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR) or equivalent.
2. 2+ years of physician and/or advanced practitioner recruitment experience with an emphasis on anesthesia providers.
3. Knowledgeable on state and federal employment laws.