JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Knowledge of organization policies, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of office management practices, and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation to type from draft copy, review and edit reports and correspondence.
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Skill in gathering and reporting information.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with staff, physicians and external customers.
- Must have a pleasant disposition and high tolerance level.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Communicate well with the public
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- A Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Accounting
- 2-5 years prior General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Financial Statement preparation experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Computer skills including word processing, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access