Direct and support four departments including; Business Intelligence, Process Improvement, Payer Compliance, and Quality and Training. Ensure all customer needs are met timely and efficiently, as well as, departmental and individual goals for the Shared Services team. Promote an environment of Best in Class and strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Ensure the maintenance of course curriculum for RCM functions including AR, Payment Posting, and front-end visit review.
- Confirm measures are in place to ensure the effectiveness of training courses and curriculum
- Implement measures to identify employee and process knowledge gaps
- Coordinate with RCM Shared Services in other markets to provide consistent reporting, training, and support
- Work with the leadership, clinical staff to improve the outcomes and workflow efficiencies of the department.
- Budgetary oversight to monitor budget allocations, expenditures, and financial related activities to ensure revenue and expenses are recorded and fiscal practices followed.
- Analyzes, evaluates and recommends actions to streamline business processes, improve operational efficiencies, and identify opportunities for reducing operational costs
- Produces and analyzes weekly/monthly KPIs, dashboards and analytics to measure and improve performance projects which impact Shared Services
- Utilizes technology to enhance vendor management (contracts, invoices and chargebacks) process and work collaboratively with key partners to ensure efficient and effective workflow
- Manages and administers controls and compliance, assists with both internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely and accurate responses to information requests.
- Drives an empowered and engaged high performance culture focused on continuous improvement and service delivery.
- Establish and manage key initiatives identified by the executive team and organization.
- Builds and maintains relationships by collaborating across departments to model innovation, excellence and accountability of results.
- Builds and implements industry trends and thought leadership to identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Provide leadership and support to managers and supervisors within the department
- Provide training, on-going education, and coaching/mentoring for staff members
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years management experience
- Revenue cycle management experience required
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an anesthesia billing setting
- Knowledge of Medical Field and practices preferred
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs required