Develop and implement a formal training program and workflows for the Departments within Pinnacle (Credentialing, Scheduling, Accounts Receivable, Payment Entry, Charge Entry, Demographics and Insurance Verification), including administrative functions, utilization of system applications (IDX, email, phones etc.), general industry knowledge, medical terminology, pain basics, pain procedures knowledge, anesthesia basics and anesthesia procedures knowledge. This role will be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum and delivering courses. All new hires must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Develop and maintain course curriculum for Pain and Anesthesia CBOs, Demographics, Verification, Scheduling, Charge Entry, Collections and Payment Posting.
- Implement measures to ensure the effectiveness of training courses and curriculum
- Implement measures to identify employee and process knowledge gaps
- Evaluate the trainee for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth
- Participates in, and conducts company training programs
- Work with the managers to develop specific training needs
- Work with managers to meet the needs identified by auditing
- Coordinate training schedules and evaluate applicable outside training resources
- Train all new employees
- Retraining of existing employees
- Develops educational items including CBT modules, workshops, videos/CD-ROMs, and one-on-one training sessions
- Stay abreast of new training methods
- Meet with outside groups to develop or provide training materials
- Monitors and reports the effectiveness of training on employees during the orientation period and for career development
- Determine relevancy to company employees
- Ensures all training records are current and properly maintained
- Identifies, evaluates, and coordinates outside training programs
- Other duties, as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five to seven years of Healthcare industry experience required, particularly in Anesthesia and/or Pain practices.
- Knowledge of Medical Collections, Medical Billing, and/or Pain Medical Office.
- Training experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs required