JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Strong word processing/spreadsheet computer skills required.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work overtime with little or no notice as needed.
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled.
- Demonstrated professionalism.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to function in a cooperative team environment
- Willingness to help out in all areas where needed
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to know, understand, and follow guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year university or Paralegal certificate required.
- A minimum of 5 years paralegal experience preferred.