At US Anesthesia Partners of Nevada (USAP-NV), a distinguished team of physicians provide anesthesia services at facilities throughout Las Vegas and Henderson. Our team is dedicated to using clinical best practices, helping to facilitate the delivery of consistent, high quality services for patients, surgeons, facilities and payers. USAP-NV has a patient-centered approach to care with a focus on continuous quality improvement.
We are currently searching for Credentialing Coordinator to join our team. The Credentialing Coordinator handles all physician and mid-level initial credentialing and re-credentialing required for the practice. The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for all facility credentialing and privileging/ re-credentialing, professional liability insurance coverage and renewals, maintenance of vital documentation renewal, facility compliance measures, and medical practice related initiatives.
Some of the essential functions of this role include the following:
1) Initial credentialing/Re-credentialing: Responsible for obtaining signatures and preparing paperwork and documentation to be submitted for physician hospital privileges, professional liability insurance, and medical societies.
2) Handles urgent correspondence for physicians as needed/ ensuring facility compliance. Manages follow up and tracking of all physician and facility documentation.
3) Credentialing software: Proficiency in learning, utilizing, and maintaining programs used including any add-on software.
4) Ongoing vitals tracking and management of credentialing elements which expire. Manages follow up and tracking of all physician and facility documentation including credentialing fees and payment. Prepares updates as necessary/ requested.
5) Communicates current credentialing information to be updated in Scheduling software.
6) Facilitates incomplete facility medical record completion.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and experience:
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? We’d Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. In addition to a great career opportunity, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care. Please follow the link to apply.
To learn more about US Anesthesia Partners and our mission, please visit our website at www.usap.com.