US Anesthesia Partners is currently experiencing considerable growth. We are hiring candidates throughout the revenue cycle management process. We offer growth opportuinties, a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries and bonus potential.
POSITION SUMMARY: The payment posting representative performs duties to assist the payments and refunds department in posting payments and adjustments on patient’s accounts and record keeping of those payments and adjustments. All new hires must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
• Independently evaluate explanation of payments for patient accounts and understand correspondence based on knowledge of policy and personal discretion.
• Accurately post or record information regarding collection receipts.
• Processes and files information regarding collection receipts.
• Quick evaluation and detail oriented.
• Research oriented and capable.
• Files correspondence, records, and reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Experience with managed care contracts.
• Payment posting experience is preferred.